The staff at the All-Ohio Cross Country Camp are a highly motivated, well trained staff with a wide range of experiences to relate to the individual needs and levels of all runners.
The camp is headed by Jeff Henderson of the Fleet Feet Sports Columbus. Jeff has over 20 years experience in running and coaching. His passion for motivating and inspiring runners has driven them to develop this camp for high school student-athletes.
Camp counselors are student-athletes from universities and colleges from across Ohio. Counselors will guide and support campers throughout the week. Camp counselors have years of competitive experience and will be able to share their experiences with college recruiting and what it is like to balance training and competition with college life. If you’ve ever attended a camp growing up you know how much an impact counselors can have, and we will have the best of the bunch!
The All-Ohio Cross Country Camp has reached out to the best and brightest running minds in the country to provide a camp experience that is second to none. Past speakers for the All-Ohio Cross Country Camp include:
- Mark Croghan – Graduated from The Ohio State Univeristy. Mark is a a three-time Olympian and a four-time USA outdoor champion. Mark is now the head cross country and track coach at Kent State University.
- Linh Nguyen – Head XC & Track Coach at the University of Toledo
- Dara Ford – – Head XC & Track Coach at Otterbein University
- Victor Ornelas – Graduated from UNC Chapel Hill where he competed as a Division I student-athlete. BA in Exercise and Sports Science.
- Dr. Darrin Bright – Medical Director of OhioHealth’ Runners Clinic, The Columbus Marathon and Capital City Half Marathon. No.1 ranked doctor in central Ohio for sports medicine in the 10TV and Columbus Dispatch’s “Docs Rate Docs” survey.
- Dr. Steven Devor – Ohio State University professor of exercise physiology.
- Joe Simko, PT – Fit For Life Physical Therapy
- Saucony & New Balance Athletes – Each year we are joined by some of the best athletes in the world. Saucony & New Balance are committed to bringing athletes with inspiring stories to camp.