Runners are grouped according to their fitness level and experience. The distance of the runs and the tempo of the runs are also grouped according to fitness level.
The fun schedule of recreational activities include:
* Whiffle ball
* Swimming Pool
* Kick ball
* Ultimate Frisbee
* Ice Cream Social
* Dance — DJ with Light Show
* Outdoor and Indoor Track Facilities
* Swimming Pool
* Camp Lounge with Billiards, Ping Pong
* Miles and miles of soft running trails
* Grassy Fields
Housing and Meals
Hosting camp at Denison University allows campers to experience a taste of life on a college campus in a safe, structured environment. Denison University is settled on top of the hills in Granville, a small, eclectic Ohio town. Campers will be served three great meals a day (all you can eat) and share a living area. Meals are prepared daily by an outstanding cook staff that focuses on nutritious meals. Campers will be housed in the Denison Universuty dormitories, which host a majority of the students that attend the University during the academic year. Each camper will have a bed, which may be a bunk bed or portable roll away bed (we do house campers on the same team in the closed-off common rooms also).
What To Bring
The staff at All-Ohio Cross Country Camp has compiled the following list of items that you may want to bring with you for use during your stay:
- LINENS ARE PROVIDED!
- Running clothes and shoes
- Casual clothes and swimsuit
- Personal items (soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.)
- Snacks to refuel after workouts and fuel you between meals.
- Paper and pencil
- Spending money for sodas, t-shirts, pizza, camp store, etc.
- Fans. The dorms are not air conditioned.
100 West College Street
Granville, Ohio 43023