All-Ohio Cross Country Camp
Each year the All-Ohio Cross Country Camp hosts over 300 student-athletes from all over Ohio and the country. This summer you will join us for a summer you won’t soon forget!
You log the miles. You put in the hard work. No doubt you’ve got the passion. You are ready for the season of your life.
As you prepare for the season you need a challenge. You need something to keep you accountable, and to keep your teammates work just as hard. The All-Ohio Cross Country Camp has been designed with this philosophy in mind.
We are going to run hard. We are going to play hard. You won’t soon forget all you learned and all you did at the All-Ohio Cross Country Camp! See you in July!
The All-Ohio Cross Country Camp is open to all high school student-athletes who enjoy running with and learning from the best. Instructors include Olympians, nationally recognized physicians, physiologists and coaches. Campers will receive guidance from counselors from universities and campuses across the country. Campers will experience a bit of campus life while learning the latest training and physiological advances in distance running.
Camp Dates – July 21-25, 2019
Location – Denison University
- $330 overnight camper (meals included, $150 due upon registration; $180 due at check-in)
- $320 day camper (meals included, $150 due upon registration; $170 due at check-in)
- Special Team Discount – Bring 7 or more runners for $315 per athlete One coach comes free (with assigned duties) with every seven campers, two coaches with 14 runners, etc. Coaches must be over the age of twenty-one. (meals included, $150 due upon registration; $165 due at check-in)
Registration includes all meals, lodging, activities, a camp shirt and other swag from our sponsors!
In 2018, we hosted student-athletes from over 60 schools!
A $150 non-refundable registration fee which will be applied to your camp total must be sent with application. Balance is due upon check-in at camp.
For specific questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camp Physician – Dr. Darrin Bright (The Run Doc)
Athletic Trainers – On-site, certified athletic trainers for the full duration of camp provided by OhioHealth.
Sponsors – Fleet Feet Sports, Saucony and New Balance are teaming up to provide you with the most comprehensive camp experience, including sweet gear for all campers, and access to phenomenal speakers!
- 47 campers ran at the Cross Country State Championship Meet
- 51 campers ran at the Cross Country State Championship Meet, with 6 campers earning All-Ohio honors, and 1 was a state champion!
- 23 campers ran at the Indoor Track & Field State Championship Meet, with 14 podium finishes, 7 state champions and 4 runners-up!
- 29 campers have qualified to run in the Outdoor State Championship! Special congrats to the 27 podium finishes & 3 state championships!
Past Camp Videos